Friday, April 8, 2011

Invest in who you are.

It has been said that the best investment is investing in your future. I differ.
It is not even in investing in the future of your friend, NO!
According to me, the best investment is the investment in your present.
INVESTING IN WHO YOU ARE NOW, and making him or her better.


We can do this, and we will do this. Yes. As parents, you can invest in your childrens present. I personally did. I invented in my present. After high school i served God for one year-2005. After college am again doing another year-2011. This gives me a chance to connect with God well and to become a better man.

You can do this as well. If intrested, let me know if you are wondering how?
An investment in their present, is an investment in their future.

God bless you...

No comments:

Post a Comment